- The 21st century: FAQ – "Climate change, dust bowls caused by over-cultivation necessitated by over-population, resource depletion in obscure and irritatingly mission-critical sectors (never mind oil; we've only got 60 years of easily exploitable phosphates left — if we run out of phosphates, our agricultural fertilizer base goes away), the great population overshoot (as developing countries transition to the low population growth model of developed countries) leading to happy fun economic side-effects (deflation, house prices crash, stagnation in cutting-edge research sectors due to not enough workers, aging populations), and general bad-tempered overcrowded primate bickering."
Charlie Stross whinges a bit about the future. Everyone is singing the blues today.
- Fresh Pita – the fastest bread in the land! : Artisan Bread in Five …
- The Minimalist – Faster No-Knead Bread, Plus Whole Wheat
- Mail Art by Riitta Ikonen – "Around a hundred A6 sized cards sent to Margaret Huber from 2004 to 2006 from Japan, Finland, Spain, Russia and England. Hair, fish, a sachet of white powder, a piece of broken record etc. were sent to test the postal system. Only three cards never reached their destination."
- John Fellows / Mail Art – Decorated envelopes by John Fellows
Book of Days